Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sale on some of my items on etsy

I have a sale going on for some of my items on etsy for an extended period of time.  Please take a minute to look at my site... www.netteblo.etsy.com ....you'll find fine art encaustic paintings, collected vintage finds, jewelry that I make from vintage jewelry, bags and purses and more!  I need to sell some inventory tomake room for new stock, so come take a look and see what kind of bargain you can find for yourself or for a special gift....maybe shop early for a christmas gift...it's right around the corner you know!

il_fullxfull.129126516.jpg
The encaustic painting above is one of the great finds you'll see on my etsy site and it is on sale!
Was $100 now $60...see isn't that a great price for an original piece of art work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment